- Access 26 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Make your web designs stand out by learning the most important visual aspects of CSS3
- Leverage CSS3 libraries to integrate gradients & patterns into your designs
- Control & manipulate transformations of elements from 2D to 3D using scale, rotate, & the translate methods
- Create, integrate, deploy, & animate SVG into our HTML5 application to enhance its look
- Work w/ the Canvas 2D API to create & animate created elements w/ Canvas
- Enhance the user experience using dynamic visualizations
Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school, 02geek.com, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching, and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world.
He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Instant digital redemption