Network security is an essential to any home or corporate internet connection, which is why ethical hackers are paid big bucks to identify gaps and threats that can take a network down. In this course, you'll learn how to protect WEP, WPA, and WPA2 networks by using Kali Linux, one of the most popular tools for ethical hackers. By course's end, you'll have the know-how to protect network environments like a pro.
- Access 22 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Set up a penetration testing environment
- Learn 4 different ways to install & use Kali Linux
- Understand how to hack WEP-protect WiFi & learn countermeasures
- Discover how to hack WiFi using Hydra, a keylogger, or by removing devices
Amit Huddar is an Internet Entrepreneur and Software Engineer. He runs his own software company "Softdust," which develops products for new technologies like wearables and other gadgets. He opted for computer science engineering in 2013 at SSIT and started his software company in his first year of engineering.
His skills include: Android app development, HTML, CSS, PHP, C, C++, JAVA, Linux, Building Custom Linux OS, Cloud Computing. Penetration testing, Kali Linux and Hacking.