WooCommerce is an e-commerce platform that allows users to easily sell their products or services on any WordPress site. You’ll learn how to set up your own WooCommerce shop and customize it with features like PayPal configuration--turning your site into a retail destination and your passions into profit.
- Master WooCommerce in 90 minutes
- Add a shopping cart to your WordPress site
- Collect money for your products & services
- Easily navigate the Quick Start section
- Learn the basics: configuring shopping page layouts, adding products, etc.
- Use advanced techniques: creating email templates, using CSS styling, etc.
- Enable site features like coupons & specific shipping options
- Set up a site taxonomy that fits your business needs
- Monetize your site to generate online revenue
Marc Beneteau is the founder of WP Academy, where he has trained thousands of small-business owners, self-employed professionals, virtual assistants, and others to make professional-looking (and profitable) websites in WordPress. Before he started teaching full-time, he ran a web design business, and was CTO of an internet startup before that.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!