When you build Android apps with Xamarin, you're using native UIs to enable the best possible experience for users. Being able to provide this experience is essential to the app creation process, and will make you more desirable to prospective employers. Through this intensive guide, you'll go from Xamarin beginner to aficionado, demystifying C# and .Net concepts that will make your Xamarin Android apps work seamlessly.
- Access 76 lectures & 7.5 hours of content 24/7
- Create Xamarin Android apps
- Understand common Android design patterns
- Learn basic & advanced UI elements on Android
- Explore the Android file system structure
- Use XML drawable graphics & animations
- Build list views w/ custom designs
- Work w/ web calls & Xamarin Designer
Grant Klimaytys is an app developer, author and eCourse teacher. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!